As a German UX writer, you will take part in shaping a seamless, pleasant, meaningful user experience, by choosing the right words for our first expansion market. You’ll work alongside product designers, product managers, category managers and developers, on short and long-term projects. We’re looking for an experienced writer with a passion for UX and digital products. Your love for words and exceptional attention to detail will help you make an impact on the way users from all over the world experience us.
- Writing precise, smart and on-brand copy for mobile and web interfaces.
- Building and executing content strategies.
- Developing and maintaining a strong collaborative relationship with different stakeholders.
- Working on different projects simultaneously, while constantly optimizing and implementing iterations.
- Take part in building meaningful and groundbreaking UX writing methods.
- Ideal candidate will also have knowledge of how to QA different UX designs for a new market.
- 3+ years of experience in writing, editing, or building online content strategies.
- B.A., preferably in communications, English, German writing or media studies.
- Native German-level fluency, written and spoken.
- A strong and diverse writing portfolio.
- Excellent communications skills - written and spoken.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts behind actions and choices.
- Ability to navigate between multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert ability to translate complex concepts into clear, articulate statements.
- Experience in collaborating with designers.
- Passion and interest in user experience and visual design.
- Familiarity with the production cycle.
- Proud sense of humor.
- Experience in UX writing preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in UX best practices preferred.