We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
It's the UX team's job to give scientists an intuitive and compelling experience while they share and discover research.
You're a great writer who plays a key role in the UX team, right from the initial concept stages through to the final delivery of intuitive UX solutions.
- Write clear, consistent, and concise UX content, including: user flows, emails, product tours, branding, and FAQs
- Work with designers as a partner within the UX team to deliver compelling solutions to UX and product challenges
- Work on larger, concept-driven projects while also delivering effective copy under deadline
- Maintain brand consistency across the entire platform, and write voice and style guidelines from scratch
- Become a subject matter expert who can present and explain your work to stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, analysts, and engineers to solve UX problems
- 3 years of experience writing for the web
- Native-level command of English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
- Experience using data, research, and iterative testing to evaluate content’s impact and inform next steps
- Able to employ key UX methods for research and conceptual work, such as user journeys, solution maps, and personas
- Experience writing for SEO and mobile would be a plus
- You champion the user and develop empathetic solutions tailored to their needs
- You see copy as an integral part of every UX solution
- You love to learn new things and hone your skills
- You are passionate about our mission and want to help us achieve it
You'll be working in a dynamic company with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. You'll work with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
We’re located in the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.