Fundbox is looking for a talented and highly motivated UX writer who’s not afraid of big challenges and has a sense of urgency to solve meaningful problems in a functional way.
You’ll be working collaboratively with a team of brilliant and highly talented individuals. Together you’ll build products that solve real problems for real people and their businesses. You’ll have the opportunity to continuously test and improve your work with data and input from customers and team members.
This is an excellent opportunity if you want to develop functional expertise in financial services - or already have experience in these.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, concise user-interface text for products. Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for user experience writing.
- Drive a vision for product content across all product content for a given domain.
- Ensure tactical execution to drive cohesive product narratives across all digital touch points within the product, and work with marketing and operations on touch points outside the product.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to define requirements.
- Manage projects and stakeholders.
- Develop concepts for early-stage products. Provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- Help improve writing tools and processes, format documents, and generally lend a hand as needed to produce world-class software and hardware products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in UX, Technical or Marketing writing, product documentation or online publishing.
- A real passion for language and for crafting elegant app-based user experiences.
- A deep understanding of UX and how copywriting and design support each other.
- Experience working with Engineering and Product Management teams as part of the software development process.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Portfolio of relevant work
- Experience working in Fintech or Finance industries
- Experience working with US Small businesses
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams.
- Effective writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Experience working for the US market and US SMBs
- Experience with wireframes or functional specs
The Fundbox Mission
Our mission at Fundbox is to simplify and improve the way that small businesses pay and get paid. We leverage cutting-edge technology and data science to create better financial options for small businesses. Because of us, over 50,000 such businesses have more control over their finances and are better able to succeed and grow. We’re looking for top-tier talent to join our exceptional team, help us continue our own rapid growth, and create a better way forward for our customers.